We work to provide custom support for the engine part of the racing effort. We specialize in four cylinder high rpm engines and have experience with all types of engines from Inline 6 to V-12.
Vintage engines are a large part of our business; specifically Cosworth four-cylinder engines, Brian Hart engines, and many other makes.
S. Jennings Racing will rebuild to as new any engine or develop an engine for competitive use.
S. Jennings Racing LLC has a full CNC and manual machine shop to provide services to a wide range of customers. We specialize in custom machining and low volume runs of parts. We work well with engineers to machine prototype parts. Our products include everything from aerospace parts to measurement and inspection equipment, to machining aluminum engine blocks.
Our equipement includes:
- Fadal 4020 FX Vertical Machining Center with 4-Axis Milling capabilities
- Haas SL-20 Horizontal CNC Lathe capable of machining an 11 diameter part that is 20 long
- Chevalier FSG 1224 Surface Grinder capable of grinding 24long by 12 wide and 12 tall.
- Sunnen Bore Cylinder Hone up to 6 in diameter
- 2 manual lathes
- 2 manual mills
- Rockwell hardness tester
- Complete GibbsCam programming software
- 18" Starrett Optical Comparator
- Brown & Sharp Coordinate Measuring Machine 24"x24"x18" work envelope